System Administration Outsourcing Services
Protectix specializes in the remote system administration of servers based on BSD or Linux, Firewalls, VPNs and routers. We will also support customers with mixed operating environments including Microsoft Windows and Sun Solaris.
What does the Protectix remote administration service entail?
- A One-time Security Analysis to verify the state of the systems to be managed.
- Consulting on security analysis results and implementation of additional security measures to fortify your systems.
- 24x7x365 Monitoring of the system's uptime, application performance and open ports.
- Diligent and timely installation of software patches.
- Onsite troubleshooting and hardware support. (Optional)
- Monitoring of host-based intrusion detection tools. (Optional)
- Issue and maintenance history tracking, including detailed reports.
Why outsource adminstration of your business critical systems?
- To focus your employees and financial resources on your core business.
- Your company is small enough to not have dedicated IT personnel or a dedicated security specialist.
- Your company has overloaded IT personnel and would like to offload administration of a few systems.
- After hours management and monitoring so your IT personnel can sleep through most network issues.
- Your company wishes to improve the security of your network.